Tuesday 9 March 2010

Cervical Strangeness

It's now day 4 of stimulating.

I noticed this afternoon that my cervix felt odd.

It's really really low, but feels plump / swollen. Now that must be the Menopur :-)

I'm still crap at mixing the Menopur, however, I have come to the conclusion that I am obviously going to get air in the syringe every single time, and while drawing off from each of the 4 vials, and that I will just have to 'tap it out' multiple times.

Went to the beauty salon this evening on the way home from work, got my eyelashes and eyebrows dyed and eyebrows waxed. And got my beard electrolosysted :-)

Had McDonalds for tea as I was feeling V hungry and V lazy.

I wonder when / if i'll start to feel my ovaries? I'd like to feel them doing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.