Monday 15 March 2010

Yay - Follies....

I had my scan this morning....

The Clinic has just finished some renovations and we had to access it through the main hospital entrance rather than the entrance we were used to.....ended up on the wrong floor when we got out of the lift :-)

It looks nice and smart, looks 'private' (well it is private and NHS, but I'm sure you know what I mean)....but it was also slightly chaotic.....

We had to wait about 30 mins to be seen. Then the nurse came to get us and it was like a maze of door and corridors....

Anywho....

My womb lining measures 8.4mm.

I have 8 decent sized follies on my left ovary. One measures 22mm, and the other 7 are around 17mm.
I also have 3 or 4 smaller follies, which may grow. I have one small follie on my right ovary (I suspect I have too much scarring around that ovary for it to produce any more).

Egg Collection is Wednesday at 8.30am.

So, I could have 12 good sized follies by then.....

Had to have my Menopur injection at 12.30pm on the way back to work, and had to leave early to have my buserelin injection, which I had at 4.55pm.

My HCG injection is at 8.30pm tonight.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.